BUYING MISSION: India International Handwoven Fair, 5-7 March 2013
Join the TCF Australia & Belmont BEC
Buying Mission to
5-7 March 2013
TCFWA / TCF Australia & Belmont BEC are hosting a Buying Mission to India International Handwoven Fair, Chennai, India from 5th to 7th March 2013 on behalf of the the Handloom Export Promotion Council for Indian handwoven textiles.
The event will showcase the best handwoven textiles in quality and design from quality hand loom clusters from across India.
At this unique Fair Internationally acclaimed handwoven creations from Indian manufacturers and exporters showcasing:
- Fashion accessories
- Trimmings and embellishments
- Indian attire – lungies, sarees, dhoties, sarongs, RMHK.
- Kitchen linen – tea towels, dish towels, hand towels, aprons, mittens, tea cosy, etc.
- Furnishing elements – cushions, throws, bolsters, tapestry, etc.
- Curtains – drapes, blinds, other window dressings, shower curtains, room dividers.
- Floor coverings – floor mats, bath mats, carpets.
- Wall hangings
- Gift articles & collectors’ items
*Firms approved for sponsorship will be notified in writing:
you will then be asked to supply a best price economy airfare quote for approval by India International Handwoven Fair and will be issued with a written Invitation to the event which you then take to the Indian Embassy for application to apply for your business visa (if you do not hold a current valid Indian visa)
*Allow plenty of time to apply and get your visa & you need at least 6mths validity on your passport
*Air tickets are reimbursed in cash on the last day of the Trade Exhibition on presentation of your paid air ticket invoice/receipt
To view more event background information visit www.iihfchennai.com
You are welcome to on forward this information to other designers or retailers that may be interested in attending.
Carol, Clarisse & the team at TCFWA / TCF Australia
Join TCF Australia
Join our Global network and benefit from lots of great projects and opportunities within the industry