Step One: Please complete the Mentoring Service Request Form below and then click Submit.
Step Two: Choose your mentoring option below and pay online.
Step Three: We will then contact you to arrange a mentoring session.
- Mentoring for new business: advisory service meetings and networking opportunities for new small businesses
- Planning: diagnostic assessment of small businesses followed by better business planning advice. Assistance withnetworking opportunities, writing better business plans, assessing and improving supply-chain management, e-commerce take-up, information technology and broadband, succession planning and creating security for the business over leased premises or intellectual property
- Loans and banking products: independent information and guidance on banking and finance products for small and micro-businesses
- Marketing: preparation of simple marketing plans for small businesses on promotional opportunities & advertising options in their local area
- Legal and accounting services: assistance to new small businesses (up to 2 years) to access legal and accountingadvice and for established home-based/micro businesses to obtain advice on issues such as Retail Tenancy,Intellectual Property, Credit Management.
- Leasing guidance: information and guidance on leasing terms and conditions during negotiations with prospective landlords
- Government regulation: advice to businesses on regulatory compliance at all tiers of government
- Staff training programs: develop and deliver training programs for small businesses
- Women: will ensure programs cater for the needs of this client group
- National referrals: refer clients intrastate or interstate to the most appropriate BEC for assistance and/or refer clients for industry specific assistance to another BEC who has specific expertise in that industry