Buying Mission : China International Silk Fair and Women’s Wear Fair, Hangzhou, China 26 – 28 October 2013
We invite you to
Join the TCF WA – TCF Australia
Buying Mission to
China International Silk Fair and Women’s Wear Fair
Hangzhou – China
26-28 October 2013
TCF WA & TCF Australia are hosting a Buying Mission to China International Silk Fair and Women’s Wear Fair* at the Zhejiang World Trade International Exhibition Centre, Hangzhou (China)
You could be eligible for 2 FREE nights accommodation
The buying mission is suitable Buyers looking for:
- Silk products: Raw silk materials, silk fabric, silk garments, silk home finishing, silk home decoration, high-end silk gift and silk derivatives – thin, silk/hemp and silk/ cotton blend material
- Women’s wear: casual wear, fashion wear and evening wear, clothing material and clothing accessories.
- Exhibition of silk culture: Network, photos, videos and real objects.
- Fashion trend release: 2015 Spring and summer silk fashion trend release
- Business discussion: Trade fair of international and domestic silk and women’s wear enterprises.
You are welcome to on forward this information to other designers or retailers that may be interested in attending.
Carol & the team at TCFWA / TCF Australia
About the China International Silk Fair and Women’s Wear Fair
China International Silk Fair and Women’s Wear Fair, since its first session in 2000, has been held successfully for 13 sessions. It is now the largest event of the kind in China. 2013 China International Silk Fair is themed on professional effectiveness, creative culture and innovative development. It will showcase the results in silk industry transformation and upgrading, market exploration, new product development and in particular the development of high-end silk products in an effort to build itself into a platform of exhibition, trade, trend, R&D, exchange and release for the brand-new silk industrial chain and women’s wears. www.silk-expo.com/cn/